Thursday, January 28, 2016

Here is the latest update from George on 1/27/16. Unfortunately, no pictures this week, but he will send some next week.

Hello everyone! It's been a crazy week. My companion and I are now the zone leaders and we just received a new district today. We leave for Argentina in 11 days. It's gone so fast. We should be getting our flight information on Friday. It's going to be a long trip. I believe we will be flying from here to Atlanta, then down to Buenos Aires (About a 12 hour flight), then riding a bus from there to Mendoza (About a 12 hour bus ride). I'm super excited! We've had the opportunity to teach investigators on skype who are in South America. It's really cool knowing that you're speaking another language to someone in another part of the world. The Lord has blessed us here. We spend ten hours a day studying our Spanish and it's truly amazing what we've all been able to learn. I don't have a lot of time to write today because we have to do some stuff for the new missionary orientation, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have this opportunity in my life. I hope all is going well for everyone.


-Elder Sheko

No comments:

Post a Comment