Thursday, January 14, 2016

Update from George 1/13/16

Hello everyone! This week at the MTC has been great! Last night we had a devotional and Neil L. Andersen came to speak to us. My companion and I are in the choir and apparently they panned right over us while we were singing. I don't think there's a way to go back and watch it though. Neil L. Andersen talked about how simple life is. All we have to do is follow the Doctrine of Christ. Have faith, repent, get baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end. It was a really great talk. We get to have devotionals every Sunday and Tuesday. They always have really good speakers. The language is coming along really well. I'm so glad that I took five years of it in school. It has given me a great foundation. They feed us a lot here. I've actually gained five pounds since I arrived 2 weeks ago. I used to skip breakfast most days before I came to the MTC but now that I'm eating it everyday my metabolism has gone way up. Hope all is going well for everyone!


This is Called a placa in Espanol.


This is a view of the mountains and temple gates across the street from the MTC.


It's beautiful, but really COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment